Rodeo Caiman Belly Cognac
Limited edition Sendra boots, made from the belly of the caiman and leather, handmade embroidery on the shaft, rounded last and Cuban heel, sole with wooden pegs placed by hand one by one, GoodYear handmade manufacture and our Sendra Boots guarantee. A pure handcrafted boot for a cowboy collector.
- Returns within 15 days
- Craft and Spanish manufacture
- Shipping in 24h-48h
Here are the most important things you should know before buying boots or ankle boots:
1. You should order your usual shoe size, or one size less than your usual sneaker size.
2. Before trying on the boots, make sure you do it on a carpet or soft surface, because if you do it on the floor, they may scratch or stain and you will not be able to change them.
3. If the boots are hard to get into, don't worry, it's normal. You can use the plastic bags that are inside, put a bag on each foot, without removing the sock, and you will see how much better they fit.
If once inside they bother you in the width or instep is perfectly normal, you will see how in a few days they will give way until they fit your foot.
They are 100% cowhide leather boots and Goodyear manufacture; at first they are a little hard but then you'll be delighted with them.
4. When you walk you may notice a certain movement, the heel will rise slightly as you walk, this is normal.
Keep in mind that the boots do not have laces, so as you cannot adjust the instep you may notice that the heel goes up and down, but don't worry, gradually you will get used to this sensation.