13409 Debora Raspado Rojo
Woman's ankle boot in oiled leather, with a red scratch that gives it an aged touch, with engravings of floral motifs in old gold, leather braiding on the sides of the shaft and side zipper for greater comfort when putting on and taking off the boot. Round last, semi-Cuban heel of about 5 cm, leather sole and GoodYear stitching. With Sendra quality and guarantee. A model that inspires a work of art on the feet.
- Returns within 15 days
- Craft and Spanish manufacture
- Shipping in 24h-48h
Here are the most important things you should know before buying boots or ankle boots:
1. You should order your usual shoe size, or one size less than your usual sneaker size.
2. Before trying on the boots, make sure you do it on a carpet or soft surface, because if you do it on the floor, they may scratch or stain and you will not be able to change them.
3. If the boots are hard to get into, don't worry, it's normal. You can use the plastic bags that are inside, put a bag on each foot, without removing the sock, and you will see how much better they fit.
If once inside they bother you in the width or instep is perfectly normal, you will see how in a few days they will give way until they fit your foot.
They are 100% cowhide leather boots and Goodyear manufacture; at first they are a little hard but then you'll be delighted with them.
4. When you walk you may notice a certain movement, the heel will rise slightly as you walk, this is normal.
Keep in mind that the boots do not have laces, so as you cannot adjust the instep you may notice that the heel goes up and down, but don't worry, gradually you will get used to this sensation.